Friday, October 9, 2009

Video Mash-Up

I can't do video-editing, but this is a video I want to see on YouTube:
President Barack Obama: I am both surprised and deeply humbled by the decision of the Nobel Committee... And I know that throughout history, the Nobel Peace Prize has not just been used to honor specific achievement; it's also been used as a means to give momentum to a set of causes. And that is why I will accept this award as a call--
Kanye West: Yo Barack, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Morgan Tsvangirai was one of the best democrats of all time. Of ALL TIME!
BO: Kanye... he's a jackass
Granted, it might be hard to find video of Kanye West pronouncing Mr. Tsvangirai's name (correctly or otherwise), but with a little dubbing, this could be great!

2 comments:

dcsinsi said...

This can be done. I might just undertake this.

Macro Guy said...

The universe would owe you a debt of gratitude.