- Ali Baba's dog eating Craig's toothbrush.
- "YOU DIDN'T LET MY DOG OUT OF IT'S F***ING CAGE!?!?!?" Sorry, Ali.
- Dubya and I ambushing Ali Baba in the snow in his t-shirt... and getting tackled in a foot of powder.
- Dubya sinking into depression as he won game after game Monday night... while watching his Fantasy Football playoff lead trickle away into ignominious defeat on MNF.
- "It's afternoon, why aren't we drinking beer?"
- Sucking at Wii MarioKart.
- Alhambra, La Citta, Thurn and Taxis, Antike - all great games
- Embarrassed New Englanders trying to talk about sex.
- One astounding revelation.
- "Hey Jon, what are you doing for dinner - I'm in Baltimore".
- More snow in DC than in Western NY. Say what?!
- M&M's, Pub Mix, corn chips, salsa, kosher franks, cheeseburgers, asparagus, beers, ice cream, peanuts, coffee.
- The junkfood hangover on Tuesday. I barely ate all day long. OK, that's a lowlight.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
So I had a great surprise this weekend - my buddies flew me to D.C., and met me there for a 48-hour bachelor getaway. Some highlights: