Thursday, April 13, 2006

No Soup for You

Am I ever going to go home on time? With the advent of working at the department instead of pretending to work at home, I have foregone decent food. By decent, I mean noodles with sauce and a canned vegetable. I've been home for dinner once this week. Tonight I might cook out of desperation, despite the fact that dinner won't be ready until midnight.

On the upside, I got my Investment-Specific Technological Change write-up for Wikipedia done. (Yes, we write Wikipedia articles for homework). If it's good enough, you'll see it up there in a few weeks. And you'll see my Business Cycle write-up there next week or so whether the prof thinks it's good enough or not. Don't tell Adora, but after she posts the Chosen Write-up (probably her own; she's good) on Wikipedia, I'm going to deviously replace it with my own.

No comments: