Saturday, November 4, 2006

White and Nerdy

Al Yankovich's biggest hit song ever goes out to all us peckerwoods:
There's no killer app I haven't run (run)
At Pascal, well I'm number one (one)
Do vector calculus just for fun
I ain't got a gat, but I got a soldering gun (what?)
Happy Days is my favorite theme song
I could sure kick your butt in a game of ping pong
I'll ace any trivia quiz you bring on
I'm fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon...
I'm nerdy in the extreme
Whiter than sour cream
I was in AV club and glee club
And even the chess team...
Shoppin' online for deals on some writable media
I edit Wikipedia
I memorized Holy Grail really well
I can recite it right now and have you R-O-T-F-L-O-L
Checkered cap tip to my main honky Barn. And a shout out to all my other palefaces in the blogosphizzle: Fat & Marbly, Ho'peAnne, Reverand Al, Uncle Steve, D-Masq, Dr. Z, and above all Vitamin D. (If you haven't seen 'Ridin', it's on YouTube as well.)

No comments: